For Payment Information
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to learn + grow with industry leaders in the field of trauma-informed healing and become a Breakfree Interventionist.
Breakfree Intervention skills training equips participants to understand the history and methods of various intervention models in comparison to Brad Lamm’s proprietary invitation to change, paired with long-term family recovery. Through this online program, participants learn how to intervene using this cutting-edge approach to initiating family recovery.
The Breakfree Intervention skills training is designed to meet multiple skill levels while advancing each participant’s knowledge base. From beginner to expert, everyone learns from exploring best practices and new ideas.
“My hope is that this training session, and the core skills we teach and explore, will not only inform but inspire you to do this good work in your neck of the woods,” says Brad Lamm, CIP. “My hope is that this will expand your practice and instill core competencies in your own community, and the lives of those with whom you work.”
Brad Lamm, CIP
Brad Lamm is Founder & CEO of Change Inc, an integrative family change-based organization helping family members fill their lives with “more good, less bad”. Brad is an author, teacher and certified interventionist best known for helping people make life-enhancing change on Dr. Phil, The Today Show, the Dr. Oz Show, and the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN). Brad’s mission is to share his expertise and knowledge in recovery and addiction treatment. He began his own journey in recovery in 2003 for drugs, bulimia, smoking and alcohol. To many, it seemed an impossible challenge. Today Brad has shown that even the most challenging cases of addiction can not only recover, but can offer hope to those in the grips of any addiction.
Brad is also founder and owner of Breathe Life Healing Centers, the sophisticated clinical program helping America recover. Breathe offers evidence-based clinical solutions and a welcome place for spiritual awakenings to reduce suffering and help clients recover dignity. Utilizing powerful trauma-informed approaches to healing, Breathe’s world-class treatment team and community support commitment help clients rebuild life and get better.
For more information on Brad: www.BradLamm.com, www.change.us, www.intervention.com and www.BreatheLifeHealingCenters.com
1. Identify the four types of intervention covered in the history of interventions including basic techniques used in each method.
2. Identify personal and professional ethical duties and boundaries, utilizing an ethical system of business guidelines and personal conduct.
3. Identify the obstacles that can stand in the way of a successful Breakfree intervention and the skills necessary to overcome them successfully.
4. Describe the steps necessary to create a Family Map and explain the important role it plays in the BreakFree Intervention method of intervening.
5. Recognize methods of applying BreakFree Intervention components to enhance current business practices.
Why Choose the Addictions Training Institute®
- Fully online program
- Education professionals for over 15 years
- Board approved
- All the education you need to get certified
- Instructors are experienced practitioners
- SAMHSA predicts job growth of 20% by next year
- Have a better life by helping others recover from addiction
- Meets IC & RC requirements
- Complete your education requirements quickly
- Interaction with seasoned instructors
- Convenient – study when you have time
- Certification leads to more money
- We know substance abuse treatment inside and out
Benefits of the Addictions Training Institute
- Affordable, our entire program costs less than most other schools
- Financing available
- Educational materials based on IC & RC exam
- Curriculum designed to meet state requirements
- Exceptional student support
- Study from home
- Complete your education in less than a year
- Experienced Instructors
- Courses available 24 hours a day
- All courses designed to teach you want you need to know to pass the certification exam
- Practice exams available
- Scholarships available
- Learn from the same sources that are used to develop the credentialing examination